ARTICLE #1: “New Jersey Family Has Very Strange Encounter with A UFO and an ALIEN”

January 1, 2012

" We are publishing this report as a public service." and, "This is not the type of case EPIC will routinely pursue. It is an example of an apparent hoax."
Thanks to all.  Ken

Web Site Article prompted EPIC’s Senior Investigator to dispatch this case.  This is a third party, (hearsay) reported incident, as a result additional scrutiny was used in evaluating the case disposition for evidence to substantiate such claims. 

A.) CASE SUMMARY:  (Published Information from third party)

EPIC CASE# US.NJ.2012.01.01 (Jean-Paul and Millicent Loungemounte of Alpine, New Jersey)

ARTICLE #1: “New Jersey Family Has Very Strange Encounter with A UFO and an ALIEN”


This is Part 1 of a 2 part series.  INVESTIGATOR’S NOTES: Apparently Fictional Event Why this story has not been carried by any news agency makes no sense. 

A New Jersey family believes that they have seen a UFO, and that the strange craft and its sole occupant has been stalking them since mid July.  According to personal accounts of friends, the Bergen County family, who are maintaining anonymity for the time being, have spent over $10,000 for private security firms but so far two different security officers have mysteriously refused to go back and spend any time with the family. INVESTIGATOR’S NOTES: This information is not provable and is hearsay, (invalid information subject to conjecture and mistruths) The security company in question would not speak to The Damien Zone and threatened legal action if we printed their name, and while we would be well within are legal rights to name the company, we decided not to when the family agreed to talk to us with the provision that we not reveal specific names and locations in our story.  INVESTIGATOR NOTES: This is standard client privilege under contract no information could be shared by Vendor Contractor Services to a third party.  Currently, the family and a neighbor are staying at a hotel in New York City.  INVESTIGATOR’S NOTES: This information cannot be verified because reported witness names have not be released, thus confirmation of this cannot be proven.

 According to a family friend, the true details of this bizarre encounter never made it to the headlinesINVESTIGATOR’S NOTES: Third party information logically cannot be substantiated as truth (hearsay).    because initially the family opted to call US Air Force Officials and not their local police but that story turned out to be unfounded.  INVESTIGATOR’S NOTES: As this is fasle information, it should not have been included in the article. Used as a set-up to build the story. The military became involved a week later.  INVESTIGATOR’S NOTES: There is no evidence provided in any other source except for this article, thus must be discounted.

 “Once those guys came, they slammed a lid on the whole thing,” said the friend on conditions of anonymity.  “The police know that something happened but so far they have only a flimsy report about a prowler and the family has hired a lawyer.  Why do you need a lawyer just because you saw a UFO?  They are definitely frightened of something 

which is totally out of character for them.  They hired men from one of those security companies but both of them left and now the whole family has left too.  It doesn’t make sense  to me and I’m half frightened out of my wits for them.  They’re a professional couple.  They don’t do crazy things.  I would know. ”  INVESTIGATOR’S NOTES: This information is reported by a third party as being anonymous, thus must be discounted.  The case disposition has been concluded at this point as being a hoax, (pending survey of satellite imagery in support of the location of the home in Alpine, NJ through GoogleMaps).   

The Damien Zone interviewed a lot of people connected to this case and we’ve somehow tried to put the pieces of this puzzle together.  It amazes us that nobody outside the circle of witnesses seems to know anything at all about this, and even though the family in question is anonymous, and many of the people interviewed are anonymous, the story is rich in details.

 “I don’t want to give out my name, and none of us in the area do either because they (the family) don’t want to give out their name,” said a young woman who lives about 60 yards from where this all began.

 “I mean, under normal circumstances I would have no problem talking to a TV news crew or anyone, but if they are being so secretive it makes all of us want to be secretive because we don’t know what’s going on.   My son used to play with their sons every day but after that first night when this began my son was not allowed to play with their son and now that they’re gone my son asks me questions.  What do I tell him – that his friends’ mommy and daddy went crazy or that there is a monster in the neighborhood?  I can’t do that to a child and I couldn’t do it no matter what because the whole thing frightens me.”

 The “monster” about which the neighbor speaks has been seen by others and its trail starts with a Bergen County newspaper where a local municipality’s police blotter 
reported that a family had reported a prowler on the deck behind their home.  Police in this affluent community arrived three minutes after the call (3:07am EDT) but nothing was found.   While police were finishing up their report, an 87 year-old male neighbor (we’ll call him Mr. X) approached the police and told them that he had seen a small child glowing in a green light in his yard and described “the child” as being about 4-feet tall.  He later described the police at the scene as acting as though they had been drugged or that they were in some kind of a trance.   — But that’s not really how the story goes according to “John” the man who knows it best.

 The family consists of a pair of  married thirty-somethings.  We’ll call them Sally and John.  They are both professionals who work within a 30-minute train from their home.   They have two children we will call Billy and Tom.  Billy is a vivacious 10 year-old, and Tom is very precocious 7 year-old.

 “I called the police on the predawn morning of July 17, 2010 because we saw what we believed to be someone on our deck with a green flashlight, said John from a posh hotel room in New York City.

 “We didn’t hear footsteps but from the second floor we were able to see what appeared to be someone either carrying a green L.E.D. light bar, but at intervals the entire individual glowed as though their  clothes were emitting a soft green glow.  I noticed that the individual was very small so my first inclination was to go down to the deck and just see who it was, but my wife warned me that no matter how small the person was, they could still be carrying a weapon and that kind of made sense because whoever it was didn’t move like a child would move.  I mean, a kid that small would walk around or behave like a kid. This one didn’t so I just called the police and that’s when things got weird.”

John’s story goes on for over 30-minutes of audio tape but here is basically what happened with what turned out not to be a prowler and is believed by the family to be some kind of alien being.

 The family watched from the sliding doors of a the glass deck as two police officers walked up to the prowler but couldn’t get a good look at it because whenever they approached, the being would emit a brighter glow that was blinding but at the same time did not spread the light and illuminate the deck or any of the neighboring trees or houses.

One police officer drew his gun, but according to John, the officer became motionless and then after about 30 seconds he put the gun back in it’s holster as though he was in some kind of trance.  The other police officer began to cry like a frightened child and simply walked away and sat on the steps to the deck.

 “He just sat there like a kid who had just been punished,” said John.  “He was sobbing and that’s when our elderly neighbor (Mr. X) came over.  As soon as he showed up the cops started to act semi-normally.  Mr. X kept telling the being to shut off the lights and our son Tom started yelling at him to go home and lock his door.  We were all petrified and the cops were not acting really normal at all, but Mr. X stood his ground and pushed the creature.  That’s when he got some kind of shock and began to slowly fall   I slid open the glass door and dragged Mr X into the house before he was completely down.  After that we were very scared and I sat Mr. X down in a kitchen chair.   I told the cops to do something but suddenly they were gone and the being was not there anymore.”

 “John told me that I was shocked or something,” recounted Mr X, a widower who lives alone.  “I don’t remember a shock.  I remember that I felt really nice and I saw my wife waiting for me on a blanket in Coney Island and I was thinking to myself that I must have had a dream that I was an old man or something.  I could feel the sand under my feet and I was holding a little box of Nathan’s french fries.  It’s very hard to explain but it all felt 

kind of natural.  If I was going to die I was kind of mad at John for rescuing me because it was a very pleasant experience.  When I woke up on the chair the whole thing was reversed.  I knew I was an old man and I felt that I had a dream.  But the first thing felt more real.  I know I was in Coney Island.  I could smell it.”

 John recounts that there was indeed some missing time because the police just kind of vanished although they obviously returned to file the report that made it to the police blotter.  Also, the fact that the police report was so truncated, seems very strange.  Why would they write, “Responded to reports of a prowler, but after a brief search nothing was found,” when in fact something had been found?

 Our call to that towns police department went unanswered.

 “The next morning we went out onto the deck and there was nothing,” recalled John.  “ My wife insisted that Mr. X sleep over at our house because he seemed very tired and he adamantly  refused any medical attention.  He woke up around the same time as I did and we looked all over the yard and that’s when we saw it  in the tree.”

 What John and Mr X. saw was a small acorn shaped craft sitting in the tree about 15 feet from the ground.  It was neatly settled in the limbs and had not been seen or heard during the night.  John, already confused about what had happened during the night with the police, decided to call a friend who was a ranking officer in an undisclosed branch of the military.

 “After a few hours a truck with a landscaping logo pulled behind our house and about twenty guys in full military gear got out of the back of the truck and they used some kind of strange tool to extricate the craft from the limbs of the tree,” John said,

 “It kind of floated and the guys more or less just were there to guide it in, but when they got it into the back of the landscaping truck, they sealed the back with a different door and inserted a hose that let out the kind of smoke you see with dry ice or liquid nitrogen.  

Then three vans pulled up and took the soldiers away.  Nobody said a word to us and they didn’t seem to care that we were watching.

 “Three men wearing different kinds of uniforms went into our home and emerged with a brown bag in which something large was obviously moving.  I say that it was large but it was about the size of a child in a high-tech sack of some sort.  They just ignored the fact that the sack was wriggling and they threw it into the back seat of the truck as though it was a rag doll –  like they didn’t care if they injured or killed it.  I just watched like it was a movie or something not real happening in front of me.  Whatever it was, it had been inside the house all night with us and that’s when I made the decision to not go back in that house but a guy who must have been an officer, I’m not sure, told me that I was in no danger and that it was safe to go back into the house.  We tried it for a week with a security guard but he left after only a few hours and wouldn’t tell us why.  They replaced him with a really big guy but he said that there was a little man running around the basement and he freaked out and left after three days.  I called the number the officer gave me and he was nice but he told me that it would all eventually stop and all I had to do was ignore it.

 “How do you ignore an alien or some kind of weird creature that arrives in your yard in a bell-shaped floating machine and then comes back after the United States Military has taken it away and not explained one single thing to you?”

 The strange thing about all this is that Mr. X’s house has been locked up by US Govt. Officials, and he is staying with John and his family in a suite of rooms at a very expensive hotel in New York.

 IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!!   1:01am EST 1 January 2012 — 20% of PART 2 is now up but it might be taken down so print it out and I will keep adding the pages as many at a time as I can

Part 2 of this story will appear on Monday, December 13th. <—ignore as obsolete

 UPDATE: was asked not to publish part 2 of this story.  That’s all we can say for now.   Thank you, Damien <—now published


#1 DDMDecember 31, 2011, 3:13 pm

As per their agreement — the authorities with whom I have been dealing with for over a year, have agreed to let me print the rest of the story as I know it to be as of this moment. I recieved my copy back via email at 5amEST and so much was blacked out that I feel like I am being harrassed. 

The French language copy was up this morning but was taken down within 15 minutes. 

I am going to keep putting up the story as I wrote it and if they take it down I will keep putting it back up. I am not bound by law to not print this. I was simply ‘asked’ not to, but the copy they suggest is truncated to 30% of its original content.

 I sincerely apologize for this. But I have a lawyer looking at it as we speak and I will take out what he suggests but so far he tells me that there is no law against telling what I was told in an interview unless it was a threat of violence or intended criminality. It is none of those things. It is a story about a strange UFO encounter that seems to have some odd twists and turns and nothing more than that.

 Happy New Year


#2 GPB_RAF1344December 31, 2011, 3:29 pm

damien: this happened in Alpine, New Jersey which is a gated community full of very well-to-do people. You did not mention that the sewer lines to and from the home were removed and taken away as were all city conduits into the house. Electricity, cable, water, gas etc. The house is occupied by US government people who do not hide the fact that they are indeed US Gov people. Their license plates etc.Ther are always two men or a man and a woman. There is no way that anyone can live there confortably because there is no running water or discernable source of power although the grounds arond the home and the home itself are kept spotlessly clean. You would have to see Alpine to understand how a house can exist like this and not be a curiosity to the neighbours, and also how their could be a generator that is not heard. The whole situation is very strange. I hope you can tell the rest of the story because there are all kinds of unfounded rumours and conjecture that sometimes cause some people to get up in arms.

 Good Luck in all your endeavours

 Glenn Pickering Baltwater

INVESTIGATOR’S NOTES: Blogger could not be identified on-line, (

#3 meeboDecember 31, 2011, 9:59 pm

One of Moran’s favorite UFO sightings took place in 1966 at the Wanaque Reservoir in New Jersey where witnesses (including police officers) described a night of mayhem, including a UFO burning holes with a beam of light into the ice of the reservoir. Sceurman cited a 1978 incident, in which 11 aliens reportedly touched down at a park in Bergen County, NJ. An alien was also shot at McGuire AFB, he added.


#4 DDMDecember 31, 2011, 11:40 pm

Meebo, you are referring to the incident in the Bergen County Park which occurred in and around the area of the circular Stonehedge Apartment building in North Bergen in 1975 (?) . It was first reported by store owner George O’Barski (now deceased). The building still stands and is prominent in many motion pictures in which the backdrop from a New Yorker’s point of view is the New Jersey side of the Hudson River. I suggest that readers look up this story as it is very strange and still unexplained. . 


                           ARTICLE: “New Jersey Family Unexplained UFO: Part 2” 



The family in New Jersey has since been identified as Jean-Paul and Millicent Loungemounte, both 41 years old, and their two children — a boy and a girl.  (names, ages withheld).  Both husband and wife work in NYC in a professional capacity and are resident aliens in the USA from Limoges, France and their posh digs were being paid for by their employer who has nothing to do with anything nefarious or aliens or UFOs.  They make valuable imported china and porcelain.

 For over a year the Loungemounte’s have been kept under 24-hour surveillance at a hotel in New York City. (name of hotel withheld).  They lead a relatively normal life, but if you read on you will find that “relatively normal” thing to be rather laughable.  They recently returned from a vacation in the Bahamas where they traveled on a private jet provided by Lockheed corporation.   It is to be noted that this family is not capable of 

affording a private jet and the fact that Lockheed provided the transport to and from Nassau, Bahamas is unusual.

 They both continue to work at their jobs under assumed names ( the name I am giving out might very well be the assumed name or a corruption of their actual name).

 Mr X – the elderly neighbor, was later positively identified as Maurice D. Peallgram. age 91.  He died from complications of congestive heart failure on 6 July 2011 after declining medications to lower his pulmonary blood vessel pressure (PPH) and insisted to the end that he had indeed seen his dead wife in Coney Island the night of the original incident and that he had no desire to take extra measures to extend his life.

 He left this note:  “I am tired and I am old and I know that what I saw was the truth.  I want to go back to where I was.”   Peallgram also left behind a 55-day 120-page diary that was turned over to government officials in the USA, UK and Ukraine; the contents of which were not revealed.”

“The Ukrainian connection is the best possibility to obtain that information because Ukraine has always been a tad loose-lipped about their UFO knowledge, even when they were a downtrodden part of the Soviet Union,” said a source close to the Latvian Embassy who cannot be named.  ( again I apologize).

The hotel suites – three 5-roomers with two adjoining balconies  have housed the family who also have the run of the entire floor which is 19 suites — 10 of which are occupied by unidentified persons who are somehow involved in this entire affair. It is all under constant video surveillance and there are hours of footage where the obvious presence of aliens and alien beings has been filmed in great lengths.   There is even video of several beings coming and going at will through windows, walls, ceilings and simply materializing.   The alien entities have not harmed anyone in any way and they make no attempt to mask or hide their comings and goings.  Also to be mentioned is that the hotel in question is unknowing of any of this and believe that an entire floor of the hotel has simply been rented by British, American and Ukrainian diplomats.

First reports are that the beings are trying to teach the couple things but the nature of those “things” is not known.

 Let’s see how long this stays up before I print more.

Jean-Paul, who was very talkative about the incident when it happened at his home, no longer speaks about it to anyone.  He has confided in friends that he is currently happy and that there is no reason for his former neighbors to fear the house.  He has also told friends that he no longer owns the house ( he never actually did) although community tax records and real estate records which are easily available to the public show that the house is still owned by the French company which owned it when he lived there with his family.  In other words, the property has not changed hands but is occupied by United States Govt. personnel.

 “The whole thing is very strange,” said Bernard Sachi-Mensele, a  Dutch porcelain artist and designer who has known both Jean-Paul and Millicent since they arrived in the USA in 2001.

 “Something very strange has happened to them and they live in a hotel (he said the name of the hotel but it is omitted here) that I could not afford for one week but they go on with their lives there for over a year as though everything is perfectly normal.  The only change in Jean-Paul that I can see is that he seems more confident and sometimes I get the impression  that he talks down to people when before he used to be a quiet guy.  Millicent told me that she is annoyed that she no longer has any real privacy but she feels safe in public because nobody knows who she is, but then she doesn’t explain what she is talking about.  It’s like you are talking to robots who give automatic answers.  I likethem and I am their friend but I have to say that I no longer feel that I know them like I once did.”

This seems to be the pattern of everyone connected to the Loungemounte couple.  Simply stated; they are both essentially the same people they always were but they offer no explanation as to why they live in a posh hotel or why their home is essentially idling in a nowhere-land.  The home is there but it has been taken off the grid, so to speak, yet people live in it who do not interact in any way with the neighbors.

 The original landscaping company who did the lawn and shrubbery has been replaced by a few men who show up in unmarked vehicles.  The grounds are kept meticulously manicured, and while there is not a lot of grass or greenery, the whole place is neat as a pin as though it were an exhibit at Disneyland.

 The original landscaping company’s owner ( name and name of company omitted) has refused to be interviewed except to say that “Jean-Paul and Millicent are great people” and he no longer works for them.

It should also be mentioned here that there are people who know the hotel and are privy to the information but everything is sketchy.

 Let me put it this way and see if it makes any sense to you.

 Jean-Paul and Millicent and their two children, along with an elderly man who is now dead, had a close encounter of the third or fourth kind over a year ago.  The US military came and took things away including the family and the elderly neighbor.   All of this happened under the eyes of people who still live nearby and still communicate with the parties involved — except of course for the elderly man Maurice D. Peallgram who died in July of 2011.

All were set up in very luxurious digs at a Manhattan hotel and they live their lives.  The home in which  they lived is valued at about 2.2 million dollars but they did not own it.  Now if you look at a zoning map or on, the home no longer exists — but it’s there and people come and go from it.

 Jean-Claude and his wife Millicent (Millie) still work at their jobs and they still have the same friends and family members come and go from their lives but according to what I was able to discover is that, despite facts that prove they live on a higher level floor with much more spacious suites and all kinds of surveillance equipment, they meet and greet friends, guests and family on a lower floor in a 5-room suite that still costs on the low end about $900.00 per night — it averages $2,600 to $2,800 per night during the summer months.

 It makes no sense that nobody has come forward to explain any of this and the friends who come and go are not under any pressure to keep quiet — but they do.  Or are they all somehow in a haze of some kind?  How is this possible?  Are the old days where people were threatened with prison or maybe worse things now over and that kind of primitive “keep your mouth shut” kind of stuff has been replaced by a more sophisticated kind of mind control?  It all sounds very strange and silly and if it were not for the extreme expense involved I am almost tempted to believe that the whole thing is a set-up for a future reality TV show — but there is no producer in the world who would set up this kind of elaborate hoax; the cost of which must be outrageous and there is no police department in the world who files a reports an then magically jakes it vanish just to get on TV — I have dismissed that notion.  I opt instead for the idea that everyone involved in this whole affair is under some kind of cosmic dental gas or something.

How on earth can a close friend talk openly about his friend Jean-Claud and Millicent and casually "know that something isn't right" when what is standing before him? How can such a conversation happen? I would say that it could not happen - but it did and I was the one it happened to. Does this make any sense?

I should also mention here that the story, as I wrote it in its original form last year, was not as puzzling as this one is.  It was simply what I have told you so far and the events leading up to the death of Mr. Peallgram.  Now, because the copy I was “asked” not print was returned to me hacked to pieces, the story has become a lot more complicated and I wonder if I too am being gradually lulled into this haze.  So far I don’t think so and I keep waiting for Google to take this story down.  I feel like I am being used in the sense that I wrote a plain and ordinary story about a UFO incident that was off the beaten path, but now it’s turning into a long and winding charade and I’m the one who is standing in the middle of the parlour acting out the clues.  I stand to gain nothing from this.  I don’t want money or anything like that.  I simply am very confused and the writer in me is typing away like a lunatic trying to make sense of this while at the same time trying to leave facts intact without saying things that will cause me trouble or anxiety or my position.

 Yes, I write a crazy blog for fun, but not all the stuff is crazy — but this is the craziest because it is all true as I am telling you.

 You know, there was once a Catholic Saint who was accused of tremendous lies and deeds who refused to defend himself before the public courts and before he was hanged he said that it was the will of God that he be tried for the crimes put before him by the court.  I don’t remember the name of the saint and it was a story I learned in school as achild, but in the end, just as he was about to drop with the hangman’s noose around his neck, a bunch of people in the town rushed forward and said that he had not done any of the things for which he was accused and that a spirit had made them tell lies.  The Saint was spared — and while I am not a religious person, this entire affair is making me understand how that saint felt back in the 16th century.  But I admit that I laugh when I think that perhaps a bunch of people will come forward and finally admit that this was the work of a spirit - or in this case - Aliens or entities of unknown origin who are walking about the floors of a Manhatten Hotel. It's insanity!

Getting back to the Nitty-Gritty.

 Background checks show that the couple’s combined income is about ( and this semi-conjecture based on certain criteria) $204,000 per year before taxes.  Millicent’s mother and father both passed away in 2004 and 2005 respectively, and left an estate valued at less than $US36,000. Jean-Paul comes from a working class family in France but he was educated in the USA from the ages of 7-17 owing in part to the help of his father’s sister ( name omitted) who was a nun in Niagara Falls, New York and was the principal of a Catholic School until her sudden death in 1987 from a stroke.  Sources say that all along, Jean-Claude lived with an American family who were friends of his family through his aunt.  Jean-Claude returned to Limoges, France in or around 1988 and attended a local college.

 IF THIS IS STILL UP BY 1pm 1 January 2012, I will continue to cut and paste and transcribe interviews I have done with people who seem to know a little bit more about this than I do but for some reason just don’t seem to care that it’s happening.  My purpose now is to make anyone reading this try to get a feeling for this — the “high strangeness” of it all.  Maybe somebody will know something — it doesn’t matter how little – no matter how small.


#1 JimJamBlueManJanuary 1, 2012, 7:15 am

Maybe they are people who won the Mega Millions lottery or something and they don’t want anyone to know about it so they made a UFO story. Just saying becuz that would explain but it does not explain about the actual incident if it ever really happened.

#2 PMorris_07023January 1, 2012, 7:24 am

The house is still there and people in the area believe that it is the community office but that’s all I know about it. If you do a little research it can’t be hard to figure out the name of the hotel since there are only so many expensive hotels in NYC. I would say about 20 places charge that much but my wife says that there are more places than that. but then you figure in that the place has a lot of floors so how many places have that many floors. Also, the Google white pages phone directory had a listing for these people an hour ago but now that listing no longer appears. It was a 201 area code but I didn’t write it down.

As a result of the information in the articles included herein, and after initial analysis of information provided within the article as noted by the initial investigator’s notes, a case disposition of Hoax has been concluded.  

With that said, additional scrutiny was used to cement that case disposition by this investigator’s use of GoogleMaps used to attempt to identify the home used to indicate the scene of the purported event.

No home was identified as a result of this investigation, the case disposition of this reported UFO Event is a Hoax.

B.) GATHERING & DISCOVERY: “Prove the case is a hoax”


1.) Alpine, NJ – Gated Community (


2.) Large Communications Tower Northeast of Alpine, N.J.

A very large communications tower appears north east of the Alpine, N.J. development where the purported event took place.  This investigator points this facility out for the purposes of providing information on low altitude flashing lights that exists in the area where the investigation took place.  As the actual address of the purported event was not provided, this evidence must be presented in the report.  The geography of the area by the facility is flat and is surrounded by an area of ‘forest’, as a result light from this facility may be viewed for only a short distance due to the ground clutter.  No homes are in the direct vicinity of this facility.


3.) Fascinating Photo of Unidentified Brilliant Circular Object over “Knoll Road, Alpine, N.J.” (GoogleMaps)

During the investigation while trying to locate the property where the purported event took place, an unidentifiable spot was located on GoogleMaps.  The image is provided here in the report to provide evidence that the entire vicinity around Alpine, N.J. was investigated.  GoogleMaps on occasion updates its images so screen shots were taken to document this image for the report.  The image was reviewed by this investigator as part of the case in order to provide an explanation as to what this object was in case reports came in of this object as it related to the case at hand and to prove due diligence in investigating this case.  The object identified in the image was concluded to be an unidentifiable object that got in the way of the photograph when it was taken by the satellite in orbit.  The orbiting satellite travels in a polar orbit, as you can see by the object in the image; the object does appear to be moving very fast in the direction of west to east. Because of the direction of the object west to east against the direction of the orbit of the satellite, this object is independent from the motion of the satellite used to take the photo.  NASA uses the term “UFO’ to identify space junk, (photo below) that is in orbit, most of which travels in the direction from west to east.  Thus this object must be identified as being a manmade object or debris which must have been very small, but was caught in the sunlight while passing through the focus of the photo taken by the satellite.  


Initial image from search:

(To see the Object for yourself, go to Google Maps and type in the following locator:
Knoll Road, Alpine, NJ )



While this case was enjoyable from the perspective of the discovery of the Space Debris object found on GoogleMaps, no property could be identified in or around the vicinity of Alpine, N.J. during the forensic satellite imagery investigation to substantiate the story reported by “The Damien Zone”.  As a result of these findings, this investigator has concluded that the case disposition for this UFO Sighting can be determined as being a hoax regardless of any other statement in the story.  The address could not be proven as factual.

From a process improvement perspective for EPIC, it would be my suggestion that investigation into UFO Sightings should only be done when the witness can be identified, contacted, is willing to cooperate and an onsite investigation on the ground can be performed.  It is the determination of this investigator that this case should not have been assigned for.


Kristen Ann Winslet

Kristen Ann Winslet

EPIC NJ State Director

 & Senior Investigator  

Tel# (908) 914-6508